CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Delaware County attorney Winston Connor, wanted on 10 felony counts, has been taken into custody in Mecklenburg County North Carolina.
Connor, of Jay, was booked into the Mecklenburg County Jail in Charlotte, North Carolina at 7:38 p.m. (EST) on Saturday, Jan. 12.
According to online court records, Connor is expected to be in court at 1 p.m., on Monday, Jan. 14, for a possible extradition back to Oklahoma.
Charges of solicitation for murder, racketeering, and pandering for prostitution are among the 10 counts filed in Tulsa County District Court.
The charges, filed on Nov. 16, 2018, were entered on Friday, Jan. 11. The warrant carries a $500,000 bond.
Law enforcement officials were observed executing a search warrant at his office in Jay on Saturday, Jan. 12.
The charges include the following:
- Assault with a dangerous weapon, aggravated assault and battery,
- Solicitation for murder - first degree,
- Pandering for prostitution,
- Unlawful proceeds,
- Conspiracy to distribute a controlled substance,
- Witness tampering,
- Unlawful communication with a convict,
- Solicitation of prostitution,
- Pattern of criminal offenses.